Our economic formula yet very durable and has 9H hardness. It will protect your vehicle from scratches, salt, and have that out of factory look. It will last up to 5 years. Extremely hydrophobic and with shine that will be eye catching. Advanced chemical resistance. Resistant to oxidation, corrosion and UV. It is self cleaning with rain water and easily sheds dirt, rain and snow.
- If needed do paint corrections before applying Vehicle 9H-.
- Wash and dry all surfaces to be treated
- Clay bar to remove contamination, not removed by normal wash.
- Remove all waxes, oils, sealants. Use for instance a 50% Isoprorpanol Alcohol 50% destilled/battery water mix.
- Apply either by spray gun, or by hand.
- Buff after 3-5 minutes depending on conditions. If spray gun is used no buffing is needed.
Caution do not apply in direct sunlight or on warm surfaces. 95% cured after 4 hours, will continue curing for 3-4 days.
Effectiveness – 5 years depending on environmental conditions
Pencil hardness – 9H
Pack size – 65, 250 ml
Shelf time – 1 year from delivery, unopened stored at 18° C
Apearance – Clear, high gloss
Film thickness – 0,8 – 1 µm
Chemical resistance – Excellent, 5% Na2CO3 for 24 hours: No visible damage, 5% H2SO4 for 24 hours: No visible damage, and 5% NaCL for 96 hours: No visible damage.
Temperature resistance – > 760° C
Salt Spray – ASTM B117 > 350 hours to first sign of corrosion
Adhession cross-cut tape – ASTM D3359 5b (no coating loss)
Mandrel bend – ASTM D522 0 mm coating loss at 180° rotation
Impact – ASTM D2794 80/80 inch/lb
Coverage – 18.5 m2/100 ml
Dry time – 20 minutes
Cure time – Initial cure in 4 hours, full cure in 3-4 days